• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

ChariTeam or Charity Team?

Started by SG Joey, 10 January 2009 à 13:26:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team name do you like more? ChariTeam or Charity Team?

ChariTeam
26 (32.1%)
Charity Team
54 (66.7%)
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SG Joey

We are searching for a good team name for the Charity Race 2009.
The first suggestion was "Charity Team" but a few days ago "ChariTeam" was another option.

So it's your decision...

The poll ends tomorrow at 8pm. After this the team will be opened.

tibidao

I think "charity team" is the best choice, because it's clear. Someone who see the name knows exactly what it is. in the other case, they read : "Char... what ?  :heink:  "  
:D

SG Joey

Quote from: tibidaoI think "charity team" is the best choice, because it's clear. Someone who see the name knows exactly what it is. in the other case, they read : "Char... what ?  :heink:  "  
:D

I think you are right! To avoid misunderstandings I´ve voted für Charity Team  :jap:

SG-Yamazaki

I agree with tojaberlin, tibidao and all the others, who voted for "Charity Team".

ChariTeam may be kind of brilliant but please think about all the teamless crunchers
or from other teams we also would like to welcome in the next days

Also I´d like to find the Charity-Team up and alive next year
and the year after next year and... join it together with you and support some interesting projects in the future...

best regards
"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws". Douglas Adams

SG-Digi421

I also think that Charity Team sounds more respectable than ChariTeam.

SG-Puzzle-Peter

I don't think "ChariTeam" is really that hard to understand.

Black Hole Sun

Charity Team because it is written on the logo I place onto this forum and I don't want to change it again because I'm lazy :p

SG Joey

Ich bin für "Charity-Team", es ist schon im Banner, und es gefällt mir besser als ChariTeam.

Je suis pour "Charity-Team", il est déjà dans la bannière, et cela me convient mieux que ChariTeam.

SG-Yamazaki

Quote from: Black Hole SunCharity Team because it is written on the logo I place onto this forum and I don't want to change it again because I'm lazy :p

I didn´t want to mention that  :whistle:
(because I created the Logo...) :jap:
"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws". Douglas Adams

aendgraend

My Vote goes to "Charity Team" as well  :jap:

gulu

charity team seem's me better even if i appreciate the "jeu de mots" (joke ?) with chariteam
rien de grand ne se fait sans beauté
rien de beau ne se fait sans humour   - japon

SG Joey

My vote is "Charity Team".

It sounds better than "ChariTeam", cause somebody may understood it as "CherryTeam" or so ;-)

Maniac

steiner

pitheque

I think Charity is an overused or forgotten word, so I voted charity.

netrider

Hello  :hello:

I voted and I lost but this is not serious I would follow the movement with the team of all manner  :ange: