• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

When?

Started by modesti, 23 December 2011 à 16:14:25

Previous topic - Next topic

When shall we crunch together?

15/01/2012 - 28/01/2012
11 (45.8%)
22/01/2012 - 04/02/2012
5 (20.8%)
29/01/2012 - 11/02/2012
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: 31 December 2011 à 10:09:28

modesti

For the upcoming Charity Race we're not only needing a project, but also a timeframe.
Für das kommende Charity Race brauchen wir nicht nur ein Projekt, sondern auch einen Zeitrahmen.
Pour le Charity Race à venir, nous n'avons pas seulement besoin d'un projet, mais aussi de dates.

These were the dates in the last years / So war's in den letzten Jahren / Voici les dates des dernières années:
2009 : 24 Jan. - 8 Feb./fév.
2010 : 17 Jan. - 30 Jan.
2011 : 30 Jan. - 12 Feb./fév.

2011 is almost over. We should decide upon project and dates latest by the 31st December :D
2011 ist fast vorbei. Wir sollten uns bis spätestens 31. Dezember für ein Projekt und Termine entschlossen haben :D
2011 est presque terminé. Nous devrions nous décider pour un projet et des dates au plus tard pour le 31 décembre :D

:perenoel:
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

ousermaatre

16 January--- 29 January ?

sysadm@nbg

end of January, two weeks - I like it  :oki:
Sysadm@Nbg

SEARCHER

29.01.2012 ------- 11.02.2012 ???   :siflotte:
Member of Charity Team

aendgraend

I'm free for whatever time frame will be chosen, but to give all Teams and Members enough time to prepare for the Charity Race I'd love to crunch from Jan 29th to Feb 11th.

al@ON

02/06/2012 ---- 02/19/2012... after the SIMAP WUs*. :gniak:

* The members of L'Alliance Francophone will understand. :siflotte:
   "Libre de penser... pensez Libre" :p   =8?()>

ousermaatre

Hi Al ! It's for it that I have proposed these dates : 16 january- 29 january  :D

modesti

I don't think that it would be a good idea to postpone the Charity Crunch too far into February. Second half of January would be fine IMO, but for that we should have begun discussions earlier :p
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

elgrande71

Quote from: modesti on 24 December 2011 à 08:41:22
I don't think that it would be a good idea to postpone the Charity Crunch too far into February. Second half of January would be fine IMO, but for that we should have begun discussions earlier :p
I agree with you.
Second half of January would be perfect.  ;)
:wayne:

Mete_SG

Quote from: SEARCHER on 23 December 2011 à 19:06:38
29.01.2012 ------- 11.02.2012 ???   :siflotte:

This sounds good to me. Should give us enough time to choose a project, give a heads up to the project admin and invite as many teams as possible.
Crunching for a better tomorrow!

-------------------------------------

How my camera shows me the world.

ousermaatre

infomat

If you want, all...

Electron Libre de l'Alliance Francophone - ELAF

Aui

ready whenever you are ...  :D

kasur

Hi charity team partners!!

second half of january is good for me

fr@ntz

If I can vote I guess I'll vote for a couple of week at the end of january :enough time to prepare and after Simap monthly release.  :sinon:  a good compromise it is for all the charity jedis.