• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Pics

Started by SEARCHER, 05 December 2012 à 19:00:24

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

ousermaatre

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

modesti

Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

Good to be here. I could not let SEARCHER posting pictures alone

Due to the recession, to save on energy costs, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off.

God

SEARCHER

:oki: Hello Duke my Friend, Thank you very much and I wish you a very warm WELCOME here.

:jap: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

infomat

:lol: for the last picture

Electron Libre de l'Alliance Francophone - ELAF

Hello SEARCHER, Infomat, Modesti and all other nice friends in here. Sorry if this year I can not help better but I am here and I am crunching with you. Charity Team is always a priority for me.

modesti

:hello: Duke, nice to see you again :)
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

modesti

:calin:

Here's another Garfield ;)
---

:lol: A classic one  from 1980. :D

modesti

---