• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Beer Drinkers Thread

Started by SEARCHER, 22 January 2013 à 15:37:40

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

modesti

Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

modesti

Quote from: Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA on 22 January 2013 à 18:33:37

C'est pas  possible.

Yes it is :D And although I'm not particularly fond of beer, I've already tried 2 varieties and found them quite tasty. But I prefer a good glass of wine ;)
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

Quote from: SEARCHER on 22 January 2013 à 18:57:22
:cetaboir:

:D

Quote from: modesti on 22 January 2013 à 19:05:30

Yes it is :D And although I'm not particularly fond of beer, I've already tried 2 varieties and found them quite tasty. But I prefer a good glass of wine ;)

Nice all those beers with Sagres our most iconic beer, Searcher and as good Portuguese I drink them all and wine also modesti, depends on the time and with what food or if I am seeing football.

The best beers (on the light style) for me are the Brazilians but almost all "Beer Masters" (I don't know the word in English) are Danish or Germans.

Brazilian beers and one of my favorite blend down.

Spica

I have read on the forum of my team L'alliance Francophone that the main administrator of the team (who is not French) that 'It's already 4 years that l'AF and SG organize, each year, an action , hand in hand (with others teams) : The Charity Race'

Today, we have celebrated the 50 years of the France-Germany Friendship of the Elysee Treaty (Paris, January1963) in Berlin. This occurs in  the meantime of the Charity Race...

So let's have a good bier and a cup of champaign to celebrate it.
Und ein Weissbier für mich, bitte....

modesti

---

infomat

Electron Libre de l'Alliance Francophone - ELAF

SEARCHER

:miam: Beer : YES,  :miam: Red Wine : YES,  :cpopossib: Champaign : NO

;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlATSPb7BPk  :sun:

:jap: SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

Portuguese drinking English beer ...

Interessssssssssssss-ting ...