• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Fun, Jokes and more ...

Started by SEARCHER, 13 January 2013 à 07:41:11

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D

Two students had an important exam coming up. They decided to party instead of preparing themselves. On the day of the exam they showed up telling the teacher that their car had broken down the night before due to a flat tire and they needed a bit more time to study.

The professor told them that they could have one more day to study. That evening, both of the boys studied all night long until they were sure that they knew just about everything.

When they arrived at school the next morning, they were told to go to separate classrooms to take the exam. As each sat down, they read the first question:For 5 points, explain the contents of an atom.

At this point, they both thought that this was going to be easy. Then, the test continued:For 95 points, tell me which tire it was.

Member of Charity Team

modesti

Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

maugou

SEARCHER

Late one Friday night the policeman spotted a man driving very erratically through the streets of Dublin. They pulled the man over and asked him if he had been drinking that evening.

"Aye, so I have. 'Tis Friday, you know, so me and the lads stopped by the pub where I had six or seven pints. And then there was something called "Happy Hour" and they served these mar-gar-itos which are quite good. I had four or five o' those. Then I had to drive me friend Mike home and O' course I had to go in for a couple of Guinness - couldn't be rude, ye know. Then I stopped on the way home to get another bottle for later .." And the man fumbled around in his coat until he located his bottle of whiskey, which he held up for inspection.

The officer sighed, and said, "Sir, I'm afraid I'll need you to step out of the car and take a breathalyzer test."

Indignantly, the man said, "Why? Don't ye believe me?!"

:lol:
Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

Little Tommy's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station. There they saw pictures tacked to a big bulletin board. The label clearly read, "The 10 Most Wanted."

One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person.

"Yes," said the policeman, "the detectives want him very badly."

So Little Tommy asked, while tugging on the man's belt, "Um, mister, why didn't you keep them when you took their pictures?"

Member of Charity Team