• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

The Charity Team statistics Web Site by SETIBZH open up ;)

Started by Origin, 14 January 2009 à 19:45:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Origin

Let's go, not finished yet, but quite understandable by non english readers ;)
I'll add new stats sections in the forthcoming days...

http://charitystats.setibzh.fr

Origin

Very nice thanks for that.
I think this whole project will come out pretty awesome .

SG-Yamazaki

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws". Douglas Adams

Origin

Wow! This looks great! Thank you for the work you did!

Origin

steiner

God Job man (as usual :p)
Is it normal that in status of the projet it's marked that this projet is NOT recommanded by the AF ?

Alexander Klietz1

Quote from: steinerIs it normal that in status of the projet it's marked that this projet is NOT recommanded by the AF ?

Maybe it's not recommended because a number of former team members left the AF to join some obscure new team on this project, something beginning with Ch...? I can tell you, we're having the same problem at SG.

The stats are marvellous. Thx, Origin! [:yada44:2]

Origin

If you would like to get in touch with the "original" stats web site, you can go here (french speaking only) : http://stats.setibzh.fr . It can show you how the graphs will look like in some days ;)

For the "non recommanded" tag with POEM@Home, it's an AF members decision, afeter read the terms & conditions of this project, but, never mind for the Charity operation, forget it ;)

Shai Hulud

QuoteCharity Team global stats
Total credits   9 401 853
Production last 24 hours   5 675
Overall XML RAC today   14 666
XML RAC difference today   +306
Overall calculated RAC today   2 022
Calculated RAC difference today   +2 022
Listed members count :    128

The total credits dont seem to be right. Is it possible to show the credits since creation for the Charity Team instead?

Cheers  :hello:

Btw: Very nice stats!

Origin

It's a "design" problem of the stats site. In fact, the total credits displayed is actually the sum of the credits of all the members. It's not the real team credits.

Origin

Is it possible, that counting the total credits of every member starts from "0" beginning at Jan 24th?
So everybody could see how much he has done for the team during the period of the Charity Crunching?

But I don't know if making such modifications would be too time-consuming...it's just an idea...

Origin

It's possible, but, I have to patchs the code a bit.

I'll be back  in few days to answer you :jap: ;)

Punky260

I think the stats wouldn't be interesting if they won't count from 0 at the 24th.

But I like this page too ;)

Origin

Great, - very nice stats!!!

:benetton:

best Regards

MO

sysadm@nbg

wow - very nice
just bockmarked ;)

thank you for your work
cu at the Charity-Crunch
Sysadm@Nbg