• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

The Charity Team statistics Web Site by SETIBZH open up ;)

Started by Origin, 14 January 2009 à 19:45:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Cocagne

too bad, that will be be harder for us to keep him in line now :D

dudumomo

Origin

YES!

Thanks for the great statistics. I love them!

alipse

Quote from: SG-Digi421I have to agree, it is indeed one of the nicest ones! Grand job whoever created them (BHS?)!

its not BHS but Origin :jap:

ANd yeah nice work, statistic is a part of any race, without them, it could be less funny

SG-Digi421

Alright, Origin it is then.. thanks for the nice stats, great work!

Black Hole Sun

I confirm that my only implication into the statistics is ... to read them :D

Everything is Origin's fantastic job :jap:

Origin

It's just a matter of time and level of passion, it's not so "fantastic" when you're greatly motivated by your co-members suggestions and remarks ;)

aendgraend

Well, I am not quite sure myself so far whom to suggest for our next K.d.M at our Board, but it will definitely go between Origin and all of the Mates that are doing this with us. Maybe i should suggest all the Mates for a Honor-WU...

(K.d.M. translated: Mini-Cruncher of the Month, whereas Mini is not meant literally)

Origin

Hey, Friends of SG, if you want the sources and/or help for the implementation of the SETIBZH Stats framework for your Team, no problem, contact me ;)

SG-Puzzle-Peter

Quote from: OriginHey, Friends of SG, if you want the sources and/or help for the implementation of the SETIBZH Stats framework for your Team, no problem, contact me ;)

I am far too stupid to do any programming / implementation or whatever. I just wanted to say that this is an extremely generous offer and a very nice signal regarding inter-team cooperation and friendship.

Thank you!

Peter

Extra Ball

Quote from: OriginIt's just a matter of time and level of passion, it's not so "fantastic" when you're greatly motivated by your co-members suggestions and remarks ;)
True. Basically, members from l'AF made like 1 billion requests about the stats we'd love to have
Origin just coded what WE expected to get
Note: not to talk about the bugs we had to report on a daily basis :)

(MUAH AH AH, go le breizhou)

Black Hole Sun

True :jap:

And we even have another statistics website site there :
http://statseb.gotdns.org/

Sebastien is the creator and coder. He's also in charge of the Formula Boinc you can find there :
http://www.formula-boinc.org/

dudumomo

Origin

Quote from: OriginHey, Friends of SG, if you want the sources and/or help for the implementation of the SETIBZH Stats framework for your Team, no problem, contact me ;)

This is such an amazing offer. I really don't know what i should say.

Beside the scientific progress that our combined work will bring...

Statistics are the "Salt in the soup" as we say in Germany. They motivate me to change projects frequently (yes, I'm a Formula BOINC cruncher!). They are the springboard for projects to find supporters all over the world.

I'm proud to crunch with you and looking forward for other common activities.

We will contact you soon.

Thanks a lot!

Jörg

Origin

A little update to the members listing : you have a new column indicating your REAL credits, in front of the credits score since the start of the race, 01/24 ;)