• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Charity race 2010

Started by fr@ntz, 24 October 2009 à 23:19:51

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:kookoo: Good Morning and Hello Black Hole Sun,

I have one Question to you about the Charity Team Race 2010. I stay now by the Forum of Team Alliance Francophone, but I not see a Thread about the Charity Team Race, it`s now only why I not can speak or read French, or nobody open a Thread in our Forum for this Topic ??? Maybe you, or another Administrator, or a Team Member from AF, can open now a new Thread for this Topic. Maybe we become then more Members for the Charity Team and for the Voting for the new Project.

with the best Reagards
:frenchy: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

Hi Searcher, check your PMs ;)

edit: I've asked a member with writing rights to put a topic on our website. Let's cross our fingers that it will appear today :)
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:kookoo: Hello modesti,

I thank you very much for your Informations about the Portal of our Forum by Alliance Francophone, and your very quickly Postings in our Forum. So I hope for many more Members by the Team and by the Voting.  :bipbip:

:frenchy: with my best Regards SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

Black Hole Sun

Hi Searcher

On our main forum, we use this topic to talk about the Charity Race (since 2009) :
http://forum.boinc-af.org/index.php/topic,956.0.html

On our main portal, we've just finished migrating it to a new version and still correcting bugs. We'll do our best to announce the Charity vote and the Race.

JeromeC

It has been posted yesterday afternoon on the portal, sorry it was a very short time before the end of the poll but joomla migration was ongoing...

JeromeC

PROBLEEEEEM !!!!!!!

for Mac OS X (imac intel C2D 10.5.8)

"Docking    Message from server: Charmm 34a2 is not available for your type of computer."

steiner

Apparently there are no more work units produced for Mac OS X.
Charmm 34a2 is not available for OS X and the only application available for OS X is Charmm, version 5.08, but it seems there are no work for this app :(

:cry: :cry: :cry:

SEARCHER

:bonui: Now I still wait, that in 10 hours 30 min. start the Race.

:D SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

Black Hole Sun

This may help you know in how much time the Race starts :ange: :

http://www.blackholesun.fr/Grid/decompte.php

SEARCHER

:biglol: That´s Cool Black Hole Sun, thank you very much.

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

:moimoi: The Charity Team starts with 170 Members and everybody is Welcome.
:bipbip: Let`s Rock Folks and let´s have many Fun the next 14 Days.

Member of Charity Team

nico8313

The magic potion for SETI.Germany and Alliance Francophone  :D

And  Gooooooooooo !!!!!   :bipbip: :clafete: :bounce:

SG-Booster

Hi...

now the Charity-Team in the Top 100 of the project:

99     Charity Team     201     33,399     350,732

GO... GO... GO

best RS

SEARCHER

:cpopossib: Yesterday evening I read some Members become no Workunit´s or only 3 to 4 Workunit´s from Docking@Home.
As I start I become only 4 Workunit´s too for 1 Maschine, but now in the Morning I see all my 3 Maschines have more as 20 Workunit´s.
I hope by all Members now same and nobody have Problems for become enough Workunit´s by Docking.

Member of Charity Team

SG-Booster

Quote from: SG-Booster on 17 January 2010 à 11:54:47
Hi...

now the Charity-Team in the Top 100 of the project:

99     Charity Team     201     33,399     350,732

GO... GO... GO

best RS

Update:

the top 80 are done:

78     Charity Team     242     49,235     521,083