• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Mini Team Haity by the Charity Team

Started by SEARCHER, 21 January 2010 à 21:32:20

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

History :

Member AF peluche post at Monday Evening 18.January 2010 in the Forum from Alliance Francophone, his Idea to change the Flag from Haiti, for Sympathy and Solidarity with Haiti about the big Earthquake. First Members from Alliance Francophone changed the Flag and then many Members from other Teams too.
At Tuesday the 19. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 28 Members and stay of Place 18 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Wednesday the 20. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 35 Members and stay of Place 16 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Thursday the 21. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 44 Members and stay of Place 12 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Friday the 22. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 46 Members and stay of Place 11 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Saturday the 23. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 55 Members and stay of Place 11 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Sunday the 24. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 55 Members and stay of Place 11 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Monday the 25. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 55 Members and stay of Place 11 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Tuesday the 26. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 53 Members and stay of Place 11 in the Country Stats by Docking@Home.
At Wednesday the 27. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 53 Members and stay of Place 11 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Thursday the 28. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 51 Members and stay of Place 11 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Friday the 29. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 51 Members and stay of Place 11 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.
At Saturday the 30. January 2010 the Mini Team Haity by Charity Team have 50 Members and stay of Place 11 in the Country Stats from Docking@Home.

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

MO

Seti Germany

SEARCHER

:love: Thank you very very much fredjke for your List with Helping Organisations in BELGIUM .

SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

fr@ntz

Helping organisations from french speaking countries (France, Canada, Swizerland, luxembourg...)
http://forum.boinc-af.org/index.php/topic,3308.msg215863.html#msg215863

SEARCHER

:love: Thank you very very much fr@ntz for your Link from Helping Organisations in FRANCE and French speaking Countrys .

SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

peluche

Quote from: SEARCHER on 21 January 2010 à 21:32:20
Member AF peluche post at Monday Evening 18.January 2010 in the Forum from Alliance Francophone, his Idea to change the Flag from Haiti, for Sympathy and Solidarity with Haiti about the big Earthquake.

Well, i have to recognize...i am guilty for this idea :spamafote:

Happy crunching everybody !

modesti

Just got an email from Avaaz regarding donations for Haiti.
Here's the link to the international website: https://secure.avaaz.org/en/stand_with_haiti/
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:D Good Evening and Hello Team,

maybe somebody from us, can write in Spanish or Italian and can give some Links from Helping Organisations from this Countrys ??
Thank you very much before.

SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

:hello: everyone,

further to donations and participating under the banner of Haiti, you can also sign a petition to ask G7 and IMF to drop Haiti's debt. Details here: http://www.avaaz.org/en/haiti_cancel_the_debt_7/

You'll find details about what's going on at the bottom, in the "Tell your friends" field, when reading the message to send.
And - of course - the page can be displayed in several languages.
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

JeromeC

Quote from: SEARCHER on 25 January 2010 à 18:43:14
:D Good Evening and Hello Team,

maybe somebody from us, can write in Spanish or Italian and can give some Links from Helping Organisations from this Countrys ??
Thank you very much before.

SEARCHER
I'm not sure I understand what you mean... speaking the language is not enough to know such organisations in the country(ies)... ?

peluche

Hi everybody !

I had a look to the stats and i could see that many haïtian flags appeared...something like flowers in spring

Well, just one word...cool !

Keyx

SEARCHER

Good Morning and Hello,

all Members from Mini Team Haity by Charity Team. The Charity Team Race 2010 is finished now, so I think it`s Time to say Thank you.
Thank you Teamfounder AF peluche for your Idea and Inspiration to changed the Flags for Haiti, to show the Sympathy and Solidarity with this Country. Thank you all Participant`s who changed the Flag for Haiti und Crunch for the Mini Team Haity . Thank you all Members give in this Thread Links and Informations from Helping Organisations in our Countrys. And a very big Thank you all Members who give a Donation for Haiti.
I think the Charity Team Race 2010, was not only a very big Event to Crunch for a good Thing. I think the Mini Team Haity by the Charity Team Race give this Event a Spirit too, why Members not only Crunch here Online for Help, no with the Informations and Donations we Help in Real too.
My Wish : the Charity Team Race 2010 was finished now, but the poor Country Haiti need Help more and longer. Maybe we can Talk to Friends this Thread with all Links and Informations, from Helping Organisations and maybe we can give a Donation for Haiti again.

:hello: Faithfully SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team