Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 2060 times)

Offline SEARCHER

• Charity Cruncher
THANK YOU
« on: 31 January 2010 à 10:34:56 »
 :D Good Morning and Hello Team,

the 2. Charity Team Race 2010 by Project Docking@Home is finished now. So I think it`s Time now to say THANK YOU for this great Event.

Thank you for the Administrator`s from Team L`Alliance Francophone and Team SETI.Germany who created this 2. Charity Team Race 2010.
Thank you for all Helping Hand`s who make Statistics, very nice Logos and many many more.
Thank you for all Participant`s who Crunch the last 2 Weeks by the 2. Charity Team Race 2010 with us.

:siflotte: But by all Happiness, about over 11 Million Credits, the 9. Place by the Team Statistics by Docking@ome, all Overtakes from another Teams and many many individual Statistics, I think we not forget the biggest Thing by this 2. Charity Team Race 2010. In the last 2 Weeks so  many Members, from many Teams and many Countrys, Crunch and Fight`s in ONE TEAM . And we found the last 2 Weeks many new Friend`s , so I say this was biggest Thing in the last 2. Weeks. And this was the Message for the next Charity Team Race 2011  :siflotte:.
I hope, I can see you all again here very soon.

:hello: Faithfully SEARCHER

« Last Edit: 31 January 2010 à 10:40:00 by SEARCHER »
Member of Charity Team

Offline Keyx

• Charity Cruncher
Re : THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: 31 January 2010 à 16:07:42 »
Thanks to the organizers and Users for the Charity race
Merci,Thanks, شكرا ,謝謝 ,谢谢 ,Grazie, Dzięki ,Bedankt ,Gracias, Ευχαριστώ ,Tak ,Kiitos , با تشکر  ,Teşekkürler ,Danke , Obrigado ,ありがとう ,Hvala ,धन्यवाद , Spasibo ,Спасибо , Asante , Köszönöm , 감사합니다  ,  Grazzi ,   

Salute   :D Keyx

Offline jm@rc

• Charity Cruncher
  • chien enragé...
« Reply #2 on: 31 January 2010 à 23:11:06 »
congratulations to all the participants

:bounce: :clafete: :bipbip: :gloiraseti2: :pakitooo: :yahoo: :wayne:

Offline MO

• Charity Cruncher
    • SG Userkonto
« Reply #3 on: 31 January 2010 à 23:18:30 »
I thanks also the organizers and Users from Charity-Team and hope i see you all for the next Charity-Project!

:jap:

Regards    :hello: :hello:

MO / SG Germany
Seti Germany

Offline JeromeC

• Charity Cruncher
  • [Le_Pommier]
« Reply #4 on: 02 February 2010 à 22:04:32 »
It's been a great race ! Next time will take a project that can handle all of us during the 2 weeks (mmmm, is this possible ??) and we'll explode this score !!! :D