• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Threads at other Message Boards - invited Teams

Started by aendgraend, 10 January 2009 à 20:42:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Origin

Apparently, You had received an "hostile" private message that show you as a spammer ??

SG-Digi421

This Charity Crunch has already brought some benefits. We've never had that much contact with other teams before (or at least I never had that much contact before - today alone I registered on about 4 forums). That's the spirit!

AgentCassi

aendgraend

Uhoh - how could i forget to invite the Team Erster Kontakt - shame on me.
Count a beer on me at the next Meeting...

aendgraend

Great; I read this from "Keith" at http://www.setiusa.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13078 (reply to the message from aends invitation there; @Forum SUSA) -> cit. "I will attach a couple of boxes to this also."

This would be one more user from one more team to show, that Crunching is more than just a fight around cobblestones and stupid best places in time with more and more realy borring competitions. ;) (excusé mon mauvais anglais svp; tschuldigung für das wirklich bescheidene englisch; excuse my absolutely poor english :D)

aendgraend

Quote from: aendgraendCount a beer on me at the next Meeting...

We'll remember :D

Punky260

The ESL is interested. But I think there will not be so many people joining and the most will be part of the "ESL Brigade".

We still discuss about official things about that, I will post it if I get more information ;)

aendgraend

Sounds good , the more the better :)

Btw anyone working on a post on the POEM Team invite Forum ?

SG-Digi421

Quote from: 0Sounds good , the more the better :)

Btw anyone working on a post on the POEM Team invite Forum ?

Yes, nice to see ESL there as well!
sdw and me are currently working on a POEM forum invitation.

netrider

:hello:   Is that what one could post at BOINC heidelberg?  :sol:

SG-Digi421

Obviously it has been decided not to post anything on the POEM website.

Alexander Klietz1

Quote from: SG-Digi421Obviously it has been decided not to post anything on the POEM website.

Could you please explain this a litte bit further? Who has decided this and why? :??:

I find this a bit odd to say the least...  :(

Regards
Alex

Punky260

Mhh ... strange.

Isn't it POEM who gets the benefit ? So they should be interested in this project ^^

aendgraend

As Boincstats shows in the "Team member movements" for "Charity Team", User(s) from following Teams so far attached:

- ok.... Seti.Germany and L'Alliance Francophone ^^
- Canal@Boinc
- SwissTeam.Net
- Rechenkraft.net
- The Knights Who Say Ni!
- Nordlichter
- BOINC Synergy

I'm anxious (right word? don't know ;) ) about the next 10 days.

aendgraend

Yeah, and ESL, SETI.USA & more will follow...  :hello:

And I think "anxious" has a negative meaning...better to say "I'm curious about..."

Thank you, LEO.  :D   :jap: