• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

THANK YOU ALL

Started by SEARCHER, 13 February 2011 à 07:57:11

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D Good Morning and Hello Folks,

the 3. CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2011 by Project Malariacontrol.net is finished now. So I think it`s Time now to say THANK YOU ALL for this great Event.

Thank you for the Administrator`s from Team L`Alliance Francophone and Team SETI.Germany who created this 3. CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2011.
Thank you for all Helping Hand`s who make Statistics, very nice Logos and many many more.
Thank you for all Participant`s who Crunch the last 2 Weeks by the 3. CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2011 with us.

:siflotte:  But by all Happiness, about over 9 Million Credits, the 14.  Place by the Team Statistics by Malariacontrol.net, all Overtakes from another Teams and many many individual Statistics, I think we not forget the biggest Thing by this 3. CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2011. In the last 2 Weeks so  many Members, from many Teams and many Countrys, Crunch and Fight`s in ONE TEAM . And we Found the last 2 Weeks many new Friends , so I say this was biggest Thing in the last 2. Weeks. And this was THE MESSAGE for the next CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2012 :siflotte:
I Hope , I can see you all again here, very soon .

:jap: :hello:  SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team