• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Overtake of other Teams

Started by SEARCHER, 19 January 2013 à 13:12:01

Previous topic - Next topic

modesti

It will be difficult to reach until tomorrow :/ The project servers have been nearly empty since the great outage.
Only my mono-cores are full up with work. Every now and then, I have to suspend one of my rescue-CPU-projects on the i7 to get a few WUs for FightMalaria :cry: And I suppose that it is the same for many of us :cpopossib:
It's sad that the Charity Event is ending this way.
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:cpopossib: No modesti, I say :

Who fights can lose, who does not fight has already lost

and

The hope dies last

:sun: SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

We are all doing a good work and helping mankind, how can we ever lose?

I have been around in this Boinc world and have meet wonderful people in here, in all teams. That was my prize for helping all sciences.

With the knowledge, came real friends and the meeting of people from all races and religions. They are all in my heart.

I could never lose, we could never lose.

Congratulations all  for the wonderful work done and keep on crunching. Be the light you are ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMc5dGw0vnU

modesti

You're right, Searcher: Hope dies last!

After all, the Charity Event is the first action in the year for the Server Crash Tour :gniak: :D
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

I see the next Overtake by 640.000 Credits

:hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon:

GO CHARITY TEAM GO
Member of Charity Team

modesti

I think I'll stay with the Charity Team until the goal is reached :gniak: :gniak: :siflotte:
---

SEARCHER

The next Overtake by 285.000 Credits

GO CHARITY TEAM GO
Member of Charity Team

modesti

---

SEARCHER

The next Overtake by 150.000 Credits

GO CHARITY TEAM GO
Member of Charity Team

modesti

---

SEARCHER

The next Overtake by 28.000 Credits

GO CHARITY TEAM GO
Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

Place 1. by FightMalaria@Home for the CHARITY TEAM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:  :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Really a very great Job from all here

:bipbip:  :dance: :bipbip:  :dance: :bipbip:  :dance: :bipbip:  :dance: :bipbip:  :dance: :bipbip:  :dance: :bipbip:

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

:D Hi Folks,

at last the CHARITY TEAM Overtake this Team :

Place 01 the CHARITY TEAM ,
Place 02 Team Polish National Team.

:bipbip:  Let`s Rock Folks

GO CHARITY TEAM GO

:frenchy: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:clafete: :clafete: :clafete: :clafete: :clafete: :clafete: :clafete: :clafete: :clafete: :clafete: :clafete:

We did it !!!

:oki: :oki: :oki: :oki: :oki: :oki: :oki: :oki: :oki: :oki:

Great job from all Charity Team members !

:adonf: :doh: :adonf: :doh: :adonf: :doh: :adonf: :doh: :adonf: :doh:
---

modesti

Next milestone of the Charity Team: at the last update, it passed the 15 million mark
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
---