• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

CLEAN UP

Started by SEARCHER, 31 January 2022 à 06:39:37

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D  Hello Folks and Friends,

the 12. CHARITY TEAM EVENT 2022 is finished now, but I stay now a while longer here.

:sun: I help here by the CLEAN UP , from Project SiDock@Home and I :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: first all Workunits from this Project finished, before I changed to another Project.

;) Maybe somebody want do it same me.  :chuidac:

:jap:  Many Greetz SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

:D Hello Folks and Friends,

:hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon:  I was finished with all my Work now by Project SiDock@Home.

My Work is done and I switch now back in my own Hometeam.

:jap: Many Greetz SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

modesti

:hello:

Thanks to all for your participation in this event. :jap:

Just a few figures to keep for the future:
The Charity Team was created on 14 December 2021 on project SiDock@home, and it started at the 162nd place. At the end of the Charity Event, it was on 26th place.
Many have already left the team and went back to their home team, but we had the pleasure to see members of at least 13 different teams. That's quite an achievement.

MERCI

I'm now closing registration again. The forum will stay open for another few days.
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:kookoo: Hello my Dear modesti, I think you can closed the Forum here for this Year.

:hello: Greetz SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

Thanks Searcher :jap:

Have a good year and see you soon on another event. Why not at the Pentathlon early May? ;)
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)