• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

CLEAN UP

Started by SEARCHER, 29 January 2012 à 07:45:02

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D Hello Folks and Friends,

the 4. CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2012 is finished now, but I stay now a while longer here.
I help here by the CLEAN UP , by Project RNA World and I :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: first all Workunits from this Project finished, before I changed to another Project.
;)  Maybe somebody want do it same me  :chuidac:.

:jap: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

:hello:

A great THANK YOU to all the participants in this year's Charity Event :jap: :jap: :jap:
It's been a great "race" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We will slowly close the doors while crunching the rest of our cache. Some of you may already want to return to their original team, others may want to stay a bit longer with the Charity Team. Just do as you like ;)
Anyway, we would love to welcome you again next year.
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

XSmeagolX

For me, all my running tasks are finished!
If there are any pendings, they will be granted to the Charity Team, because i didn't changed back to my team right now. I will wait until all pendings are granted!

I just stopped the comparison cronjob, so the comparison stats won't get updated anymore. I need this cronjob for other stats, starting tomorrow.
The Charity Team Stats are still running, so all of you are able to follow the Team-Stats at the moment.

It would be great to find someone, who wants to host those stats, because i have to stop them at latest in about a month.
I could provide the code for the stats-pages, the cronjob and a mysql-dump for the data for the Charity Team Stats.

I want to thank all participants who joined the Charity Team for this event!!!
And of course, I want to thank all the people for their time and their know-how for organization and helping to make this event such a great thing!!!

THANKS A LOT!! and see you next year!!!

modesti

Clean up seems to be finished. I'm closing the forum until the end of the year.
Have a good time and we hope to see you all again next year for the 5th Charity Event.

Thanks again for your participation :jap:
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)