• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Designers wanted :-)

Started by modesti, 28 December 2011 à 11:00:55

Previous topic - Next topic

modesti

:hello: everyone,

The polls will soon be over. Now we need some designers to develop a nice logo for this 4th Charity Race.

Die Abstimmung sind bald zu Ende. Jetzt brauchen wir ein paar Grafiker, die uns ein schönes Logo für das 4. Charity Race "basteln".

Les votes sont bientôt terminés. Maintenant nous avons besoin de quelques graphistes qui nous créent un joli logo pour ce 4e Charity Race.

:D
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

modesti

:hello:

The polls are over. Now you have matter for your artistic talents :D
Les votes sont clos, maintenant vous avez de la matière pour laisser libre cours à vos talents artistiques :D
Die Abstimmungen sind geschlossen. Jetzt habt Ihr Material für Euer künstlerisches Schaffen :D

4th Charity Race
15 - 28 January 2012
RNA World

---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

Je peux faire une vidéo pour aider à la publicité si vous le souhaitez. Déjà parlé avec Peluche sur cette sujet, mais si vous alez avoir un logo est mieux attendre que il est fait. Excuse moi mon Français je n'écris pas pour longtemps.

Duke  :bipbip:

XSmeagolX

aendgraend

Nice Smeagol, very nice.

Jose L.

Quote from: XSmeagolX on 02 January 2012 à 07:14:33

Maybe something like this??
I like it!  :oki:
I can not see it here, but in their statistics yes .....  :D

modesti

---

modesti

Quote from: Duke of Buckingham[TeaM] on 01 January 2012 à 18:36:38
Je peux faire une vidéo pour aider à la publicité si vous le souhaitez. Déjà parlé avec Peluche sur cette sujet, mais si vous alez avoir un logo est mieux attendre que il est fait. Excuse moi mon Français je n'écris pas pour longtemps.

That's a nice idea. Where would to publish the video?
---

SEARCHER

:D Very great and nice XSmeagolX , thank you very much, Merci, Dankeschön Timo   :D

:+1:

:jap: Greatings SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

XSmeagolX

I made a small update on the logo....

I thought, there was a need of some small icons of the initiator-teams of this event!!
Hope, that this was ok....

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

XSmeagolX

I made a last update on the charity logo...
Please refresh your browser-cache, if needed...

And for all: This was just ONE logo, that COULD be used...
It should not be THAT logo, that WILL be used!!
Just MY example......

So I think, there could be other "designers" for ideas and present their logos here as well....

aendgraend

Hi all,

I just updated the Team Description of the Charity-Team at RNAworld. So everyone can see "live", who the Logo looks like. However it's not yet fixed, so if someone has another good Logo, let's see... :)

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

Quote from: modesti on 02 January 2012 à 12:16:30
Quote from: Duke of Buckingham[TeaM] on 01 January 2012 à 18:36:38

That's a nice idea. Where would to publish the video?

I always publish my videos on YouTube. I am there as "Rilufomefe" and have some there. The videos are usually public. But can be posted private till you decide. In musketeers page there are some videos also. Here goes my page on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rilufomefe&oq=rilufomefe&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=220120l227337l0l229151l14l14l0l9l0l0l402l1483l2-3.1.1l5l0

The song I thought to Charity Race was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXx3hgBvako

I think you would like to see this one, I made to Peluche:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PRQHDWleRY

XSmeagolX

From Germany, we are not able to see the video of the last link....

Unfortunately, this video is not available in Germany, because it may contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music rights.

Sorry about that.