• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Charity Team Stats

Started by XSmeagolX, 02 January 2012 à 11:37:18

Previous topic - Next topic

XSmeagolX

We are about to double (and more) the output of Charity Team today at RNA World... :D

XSmeagolX

I created a new Stats-Comparison Site....

There you can see, which team will be overtaken by CHARITY TEAM in future...
It will be updated every hour....

I put all the teams in front of US to Pos. 26 in the database for now...
Will have a look on it, to insert more teams.... :D

http://boinc.timo-schneider.de/charity/index_vergleich_charity.php

UPDATE: The text is in english language now.. :D

@modesti: Please update the "howto"-site.. :D

JeromeC

Great !

Could you just explain a bit how to read it ? Like, does it show when the overtake will take place ? and how to read the -1h, -2h... columns ?

Christopher Herr

Quote from: JeromeC on 15 January 2012 à 18:53:54
Great !

Could you just explain a bit how to read it ? Like, does it show when the overtake will take place ? and how to read the -1h, -2h... columns ?
I am not XSmeagolX, but my guess is, the columns -1h, -2h and so on show the difference one, two and so on hours ago, do you not think?

JeromeC

But I see many 0 in those columns, but not with all teams, it's a bit strange... ?

XSmeagolX

Ok.. I try to explain...

The Table:
This shows the teams I put in the database.
All columns can be sortet by clicking the header... :D

Columns:
Team: Teamname
Credits: the actual total credits of the team (updated every hour)
Diff: The difference of total credits of the team in relation to the Charity Team
-1h: The credits earned by the team in the last hour
-2h: The credits earned by the team in the last 2 hours
-6h: The credits earned by the team in the last 6 hours
-12h: The credits earned by the team in the last 12 hours
today: The credits earned by the team today (from midnight)
yesterday: The credits earned by the team yesterday (midnight to midnight)

After each column, there are red/green arrows... the number AFTER the arrows shows, how many days it will take for the Charity Team to overtake the team.
"-" means, no overtake will be possible, because the output of the other team is higher...

So all is in relation to the Charity Team!

-1h <> In relation to the output of the last hour, it will take XXX days to overtake
-2h <> In relation to the output of the last 2 hours, it will take XXX days to overtake
-6h <> In relation to the output of the last 6 hours, it will take XXX days to overtake
and so on....

As you see, there are many teams with NO Output at RNAworld... So the "0" means, NO credits for that team.

I just startet the stats yesterday, so it will take until midnight today, that all the numbers for overtake will become more accurate!

The first chart shows the actual difference to other teams. The Charity Team will always be in the first in this chart. Because there is a difference of "0", there is just a "shadow" seen.
All the charts work with a mouseover effect... So you see details by mouseover the different charts!!!

The second chart (Daylie-Credit Comparison will start in about 2 days.... Because there was NO data in the database yesterday, There was no comparison... So it takes 2 days for this chart to work!!

The third chart (Total-Credit Comparison) shows the total credits of the teams!! Because there is just ONE entry of the teams in the database, there is a POINT when using a mouseover in the middle of the chart. After midnight, you will see the lines, when there are TWO entries in the database for the teams!!

Hope this explanation helps!

XSmeagolX

I put more teams in the stats...

From now on (16.01.2012, 08:00h)

Nordlichter, BOINC.Italy, Sicituradastra and CANAL@Boinc

are included in the stats...

XSmeagolX

I wrote a script, where i can automatically add all the teams in front of us to the comparison stats....
BUT....

Therefore I have to cleanup all the comparison-stats and start from the beginning with no data...
(NOT THE CHARITY TEAM STATS.... JUST THE COMPARISON STATS)

And I do not have the time to manually add all the teams...

My question:
Should I do this or not??

modesti

I've just read a post of Smeagol, telling that he changed his stats and wanted to thank him. Am I in the wrong topic?  :idtalacon:
Well, must be the age or the fact that it's the end of the day :D

Just: THANK YOU Smeagol for your team comparison stats :gloiraseti:
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

XSmeagolX

Thanks, modesti!!

Now, LAF is listed in the comparison stats too....
Sorry about that!!! :D

JeromeC

I took time to read your post, and understand, thanks GollumX :)

(great stat page !)

I can see that AF is almost not producing : amazing, it tends to prove that all active cruncher from l'AF have switched to Charity Team ! (I'm even surprised)

And so if we keep the same production, in 10 days we'll reach the 8th place : let's increase our production !!!!

XSmeagolX

I've reduced the teams in the comparison stats, so it looks better now... :D

By the way, i resolved a bug in the comparison-stats...
Now, the links to those team homepages are working (if available in team profile)...

modesti

:oki:

Let's see if we can pass SG and AF :gniak:
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

nico8313