• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

RL-Invitation to Hamburg at Sunday, 25.01.

Started by Moorhuepfer, 21 January 2009 à 21:14:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Moorhuepfer

Hallo @ all

On Sunday the 25.01.2009 at 03:00 PM we will meat us at: http://www.schachcafe-hamburg.de/   :bounce:

We would like to invite everybody to have a couple of Beer and a bit of Fun with us.  :jap:

Best Regards, Arne

fredjke

Moin' Moin'

Hi there ... have lots of fun ...

A a couple of Warsteiner's for me!

I'll not be able to join in ... A little 1000 km away from Hamburg but I'd love to come!

Es macht mich denken an dieser Zeit wann Ich in Kiel studiert habe und Hamburg besucht habe ... Es war ungefähr für 14 Jahre ...

Tschüss,

Frédéric.

Kalessin

Quote from: fredjkeMoin' Moin'

Hi there ... have lots of fun ...

A a couple of Warsteiner's for me!

I'll not be able to join in ... A little 1000 km away from Hamburg but I'd love to come!

Es macht mich denken an dieser Zeit wann Ich in Kiel studiert habe und Hamburg besucht habe ... Es war ungefähr für 14 Jahre ...

Tschüss,

Frédéric.

Oh come on Frédéric, its only 1000km. Compared to the distance to proxima centauri this is just a mere sidestep.  :ange:
But we'll have a toast for you, especially for your wonderful "Tschüss".  :)

SG-Digi421

Quote from: KalessinCompared to the distance to proxima centauri this is just a mere sidestep.
that IS a valid point!! :D

fredjke

ok I agree ... I would have done it a few years ago ... not because of age even if it starts to feel when running!

But I got a child last july and I can't impose him a 2000km trip ... even for a week end in Hamburg.

Anyway I'll have to get him a pc and a user account to boinc! My old pc (even older then him ...) will do the job I think.

Enjoy your day!

SG-Yamazaki

Hi Frédéric,
may be, we meet another time
at another place...  :hello:

PS: I live in Hamburg and will be there

all the best for You and your family
"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws". Douglas Adams

Kalessin

Quote from: fredjkeBut I got a child last july and I can't impose him a 2000km trip ... even for a week end in Hamburg.

And that point is valid as well.
Enjoy every minute with your family.
That's what I try to do with my two wyrmlings. (15m and 2and 3/4y)

jm@rc

Moorhuepfer

Sure...

Everything was good. We have found a really nice location with the Schachkaffee.

Good drinks, delicious meals and of course really cute service ;)