• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

New ? Say Hello Here !!

Started by SEARCHER, 07 January 2012 à 16:20:25

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:hello: Hello Christopher ,

send you a warm WELCOME and nice to meet you by us.  :+1:

:jap: SEARCHER

;) Hallo Christopher, es freut mich sehr dich und deine Teamkameraden hier zu begrüßen.
Member of Charity Team

maugou

:hello: everybody :) my first participation here :)

SEARCHER

:hello: Hello maugou ,

And I hope you have a nice first Time with us and you enjoy this CHARITY CONTEST .

Member of Charity Team

little mermaid

'allo 'allo
I only say this once  :D

I'm a Base Camper at WCG   :sun:
:cry: and Stoned Concrete Tiger of Team Musketeers is to blame for my presence here ...
This was made into Base Camp's Outpost Trek #3
I need WUs for my decent but not Lamborghini computer, and so does another Base Camper and one of the Base Camp's Visiting Crunching-at-EVGAs ...

SEARCHER

:hello: Hello little mermaid ,

And I hope you have a nice first Time with us and you enjoy this CHARITY CONTEST .

Member of Charity Team

little mermaid

Thank you.
I will when we get work to do.

biodoc [TA]

First timer here from TeAm Anandtech!  :kookoo:

Thank you SEARCHER, for the invitation!  :oki:

SEARCHER

:hello: Hello biodoc[TA] ,

send you a warm WELCOME and nice to meet you by us.   :+1:

And I hope you have a nice first Time  with us and you enjoy this CHARITY CONTEST .

:D And I hope same for all your Teammates from TeAm AnandTech .

:jap:  SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

nico8313

Hi,  :hello:

Welcome to the Team Charity   :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cetaboir:  :oki:

biodoc [TA]

Thank you SEARCHER and nico8313!!

This is a lot of fun!!  :pakitooo:

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

I was with 7.03 version of BOINC and couldnt download RNA tasks. Change to 7.08 or to 6.12.34 version of BOINC. LM maybe you are having the same problem.

Duke

mcroger

I am under 7.03 and it took some time to get WU's, possibly the time to empty the cache but eventually, I got WU's. ;)

little mermaid

Quote from: Duke of Buckingham[TeaM] on 15 January 2012 à 17:59:30
I was with 7.03 version of BOINC and couldnt download RNA tasks. Change to 7.08 or to 6.12.34 version of BOINC. LM maybe you are having the same problem.

Duke
Frankly, Duke, Sir, I don't know. That's techie stuff. I do talkie stuff.
I participate by proxy. One of our Visiting EVGAs created "Honorary Mermaid Rig"  :love:
Several EVGAs are here and at least one Base Camper, too, and one, TLD, Base Camper & Musketeer finally succeeded in getting suitable work, and what looked like a fiasco this morning has turned into a minor success, I'm happy to relay, Your Highness.
I wouldn't be surprised if a few more turned frustration into challenge to be conquered   :D

al@ON

Welcome to the crunchers new and sincere thanks for your help. :hyperbon:
   "Libre de penser... pensez Libre" :p   =8?()>

aendgraend

Hiho to all new Crunchers here with us. I hope you got Work and enjoy the Charity Raace 2012. I'm on Business Trip this Week and cannot help quite good but as soon my Laptop is on WLAN in the Hotel in the Evenings it's Crunching the Heck out of it. During the Day it just needs to manage IP Tables and Stuff like that so it's hungry for WUs all Night long...

Cheers Mates and Happy Vollgascrunching  :D
aendgraend