• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Let`s GOOOOOOOO !!

Started by SEARCHER, 14 January 2012 à 18:04:01

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D -6 Hours

:bipbip: :bounce: :bipbip: I look my Watch and I wait.

:lestat: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

SG-Yamazaki

Here we go again !

I'm with you all (outside there)  :+1:

Yama
"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws". Douglas Adams

al@ON

I'm in the starting-blocks. :D
   "Libre de penser... pensez Libre" :p   =8?()>

nico8313

Hi guys !

Everyone in the starting blocks !!!!!!
On your marks ... ready !!!!! ^ ^

modesti

Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

ousermaatre

modesti

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

modesti

And we begin with some good news
http://www.rnaworld.de/rnaworld/forum_thread.php?id=87

Additional WUs for the charity race...
...are in preparation. We hope to have these ready for delivery during this weekend. A lot of small WUs should be there as well to complement the remaining long runners. Michael. 14 Jan 2012 0:27:42 UTC

Yes, we are doing our best to keep up the supply of even the small WUs. Two test archives with a total of 12.000 small WUs were already uploaded to the server. More will follow as soon as these appear to work out fine.
MIchael. 14 Jan 2012 18:01:41 UTC

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
---

nico8313

YEEEEESSSSSS !!!!  LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFPKX5ketw4&feature=related

:D

EDIT: And good night  :bonui:

cottesloe

"Je sers la science et c'est ma joie" Disciplus Simplex
Boinceur sous Ubuntu 11.10 64 bits et 12.04 Alpha1
2 Intel Core 2 Duo 8400 3GHz + 3 GPU NVIDIA GeForce GT240, 9500GT et 8800GT

SEARCHER

:D Good Morning and Hello to all,

:hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: my little Cruncher`s work now all and I have no Problem`s here.

:frenchy: Greatings SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

:hello:

Short and cold night here :D And a gremlin had put its lousy fingers somewhere into my BOINC on the i7, so I took the occasion to reboot the system. Should no more occur until the end of the Event :gniak:

:hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon:
---

modesti

Hi folks,

don't you have things to tell about the "race"? Nothing to say to the others? 'bout the WU duration, the pending...?
It's oh so quiet here.....
:siflotte:
---

modesti

Well, let me begin :D

I'm really glad to see that since Sunday the number of Charity Crunchers has increased from 68 to 123. :bounce: :bounce: Let's see if we can break the line of 150 :gniak:
---

SEARCHER

:D Okay modesti ,

my Pendingcredit is now by 3200 Points ,  every Time the same Game by me when I start for a Challenge, Race or Event.  :spamafote:

:cavachier: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team