• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Let`s GOOOOOOOO !!

Started by SEARCHER, 14 January 2012 à 18:04:01

Previous topic - Next topic

ousermaatre

Quote from: modesti on 17 January 2012 à 09:38:01
Well, let me begin :D

I'm really glad to see that since Sunday the number of Charity Crunchers has increased from 68 to 123. :bounce: :bounce: Let's see if we can break the line of 150 :gniak:

:D Now : 125 crunchers...   :bounce: :bounce:

modesti

:bounce: :bounce:

Mr Pen Ding has been kind with me: he caught only 1 WU with 142.4 points :D (for the moment)

As my computer is crunching a lot of "Indian rice" (Oryza sativa Indica group) in XXL, I'm nevertheless sliding backwards in the stats... :spamafote: Let's see how much rice I'll have to eat to climb the hill :gniak: :lol:
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

maugou

Same here, mostly XXL I get are rice :) but got chicken too (12h for 10% :/); at least I wont starve with this menu  :lol:

(1280 credits pending)

SEARCHER

:D UPDATE

:wayne: Now I see 143 Cruncher

:jap: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

One of us will have to change his glasses :D Unless your fingers crossed while typing :D
I only see 134 crunchers :siflotte:

:etmerde: How stupid I am: you're seeing the future, aren't you, Searcher?  :D :D :D :D
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

peluche

modesti

OK, proof accepted :D Will call my ophthalmologist tomorrow :lol:

I was looking here :siflotte:
---

nico8313

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

modesti

:lol: :lol:
Thanks a lot, Searcher :smak:

Well, I've got quite sad news - at least for me :D : this night, 2 of my XXL WUs have restarted from the beginning :/ I've wondered why the percentage of completion has fallen backwards, so I looked into the properties.

First WU:
CPU time: 3h42
Runtime: 22h21
Completion: 8.424%

Second WU: :eek: just restarted again :eek:
CPU time: 10 min ago 3h53 - at present: 11sec
Runtime: 31h34
Completion: 10 min ago 6.688% - at present: 2.887%
:cry: :cry:
---

SEARCHER

:wayne: Now I see 147 Cruncher

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

:wayne: Now I see 149 Cruncher   :siflotte:

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

:wayne: Now I see 151 Cruncher   :bipbip: :bipbip: :bipbip:

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

:wayne:  Now I see 155 Cruncher    :bipbip: :bipbip: :bipbip:

Member of Charity Team

modesti

---