• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Let`s GOOOOOOOO !!

Started by SEARCHER, 14 January 2012 à 18:04:01

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D UPDATE

:adonf: Now 149 Cruncher with Credit

:jap: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Who will be the one to make the 150 complete? :D
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:D UPDATE

:wayne:  Now I see 156 Cruncher    :bipbip: :bipbip: :bipbip:

:jap: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

:D :D :D

Now let`s go to the final sprint

:siflotte:

:sun: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

:D GO GO GO CHARITY TEAM. I will stay a bit longer after the race finnishes. :miam:

Duke

modesti

So will I: all the work my crunchers have for RNA will be finished under the banner of the Charity Team :gniak:
Especially my long runner: at present 98h42 CPU time (runtime 120h16)  / 15.906% :electric:

Windows would like me to download and install new updates. I think it will wait some 3 weeks for that :siflotte:
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

maugou

Same for me, all wu in cache will finish as Char E.T. ( :desole: had to do it before its too late  :D)

modesti

Well, my long runner (see above) has restarted from the beginning a few hours ago :cry: (must be the 2nd or 3rd time now)
CPU time: 2:14:48
runtime: 131:43:35
progress: 3.180%
remaining time: 692:34:43
:cry: :cry: :cry:
---

SEARCHER

:D  :D  :D

FINAL SPRINT

:siflotte:

:sun: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

Hi folks,

half an hour left to make credits! Put the afterburners on! :D

GO GO GO GO GO !

Don't tell me that you've all gone to bed already :gniak:
---

nico8313

It's ends
Congratulations to all participants of Charity Team

thank you very much  :hello:

cottesloe

I'm proud to crunch with you during this Charity Race.
See you next year!
:bipbip: :moimoi: :frenchy:

"Je sers la science et c'est ma joie" Disciplus Simplex
Boinceur sous Ubuntu 11.10 64 bits et 12.04 Alpha1
2 Intel Core 2 Duo 8400 3GHz + 3 GPU NVIDIA GeForce GT240, 9500GT et 8800GT

Christopher Herr

Well, now it has definitely ended for me...

It was a pleasure and great fun to do this the second time (for me if I remember correctly) with all of you, but instead of crunching
on my own account, we Musketeers and a lot of friends did it on our Lady Musketeer Peluche's account... :gniak:

Everyone of my teammates and of the Musketeers' friends here reading this, a big THANK YOU out to all of you!  :moimoi: :frenchy: :bounce: :bipbip: :cetaboir:

It was fun to give her a "little testflight" to the outer planets! :D

:hello: :kookoo: See you all next year, same place, same cause! :jap: :wayne:

SEARCHER

:jap: You and your Team are very WELCOME Christopher and we are very glad see you and your Team again by us.  :jap:
Member of Charity Team

JeromeC

Quote from: Christopher Herr [TeaM] on 29 January 2012 à 12:23:34
We Musketeers and a lot of friends did it on our Lady Musketeer Peluche's account...
How chivalrous :D