• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

What do you hear ???

Started by SEARCHER, 02 December 2012 à 09:23:12

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

modesti

Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

modesti

---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:/ Hey Duke, sorry but in Germany I not can see this Video.

:/ Greatings SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

In Germany most of the youtube videos are forbidden.

It is not listed but can be seen with the link. One of mine videos "Aquele Abraço" that could be translated as "That Hug" a song about the beauty of Rio de Janeiro and the images of the city of Rio with his amazing light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFGzpZAZx7o

LOCTET_SetiOne

Hi SEARCHER all your choices are excellent (one more  :+1: for DEEP PURPLE  :sun:)I listen to these groups for a long time , an other i like very mutch (I bought this album in 1975/76 ? in Köln  :sun:)

modesti

---

Duke of Buckingham SETI.USA

Yeha it is a pitty, I think is my best video. I will post another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSDjwBcD9Ng

modesti

:love: :love: :love:

Yes, Peace will come  :calin: It's just a matter of time
---

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team