• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

New formula BOINC forum

Started by alipse, 02 February 2009 à 19:49:07

Previous topic - Next topic

alipse

Hi guyz :hello:

Im proud to tell you, there is a new forum, it just open right now :bounce:

http://formula-boinc.org/forum

On this forum, u'll find (soon) every Formula BOINC project. This place have been realised in order to discuss about the rules of FB, to report any  web site bugs and suggestion.

Why a new forum ?

Because, all project aren't fair, and maybe as u can see in our stat some projects have been black listed. We usually do that, when a project using our power to make money, or/and when they do not want to share the results for example
This year a new season have al ready started, but maybe we will change together, for the next season some rules.

And this new forum, like on this one, we'll try to all speak english ;)

I hope we'll have soon one or two members from each team, registered on this forum, to start the discussion

See u there later

:jap:

aendgraend

Ok, thanks for the Info.

I signed up there but i cannot post. Someone needs to unlock my Account first, I guess.

and BTW. Thanks to our Member BiancaW who made me aware of it: HAPPY BIRTHDAY alipse!!! :wink:

sebastien

I unlocked your account this morning  ;)

aendgraend

Hi Sebastien,
thank you. It's working now. Looking forward to read and post.
Thank you and have a nice Weekend

aendgraend

alipse

Quote from: aendgraendOk, thanks for the Info.

I signed up there but i cannot post. Someone needs to unlock my Account first, I guess.

and BTW. Thanks to our Member BiancaW who made me aware of it: HAPPY BIRTHDAY alipse!!! :wink:

Thx a lot :jap:

[:frederic]