• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

CLEAN UP

Started by SEARCHER, 03 February 2013 à 07:47:31

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D  Hello Folks and Friends,

the 5. CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2013 is finished now, but I stay now a while longer here.

:sun: I help here by the CLEAN UP , by Project FightMalaria@Home and I :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon: first all Workunits from this Project finished, before I changed to another Project.

;) Maybe somebody want do it same me.  :chuidac:

:jap:  SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

modesti

:hello: Searcher,

I'll stay with you for a while in order to put more distance between the Charity Team an PNT :D
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

modesti

A week has passed since the end of the Charity Event. Smeagol will disable his stats page during the day. I think we can all go back to our usual crunching.

We achieved great things: starting from nowhere and ending up 1st team in the general team stats, getting over 15M credits !
Thanks again to all of you who made this possible. :jap:

I will now close this section for posting. See you again in November :kookoo:
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)