• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Poem server crash count

Started by Black Hole Sun, 24 January 2009 à 00:41:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Origin

You're right, this is surely the Twilight Zone :D

jm@rc

doooooone :D

QuoteWarning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Too many connections in /home/boincadm/projects/poem/html/inc/db_conn.inc on line 31

Fatal error: Call to a member function base_escape_string() on a non-object in /home/boincadm/projects/poem/html/inc/boinc_db.inc on line 54

Black Hole Sun

Less than 24 hours - not to bad *fg*

al@ON

Quote from: tibidaoI prefer this version : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVseBfMq_Dc

:whistle:
:lol:
   "Libre de penser... pensez Libre" :p   =8?()>

power600

This project is not available for Macs  :fou:  :kaola:
My PC is overloaded, I can't go on Poem@Home..So this server will not explode.  :jap:

Cocagne

I'm suprised My Mac is happily crunching since yesterday

power600

Cocagne

oups... sorry for this old one ;)

SG-Digi421

There is no iPhone client  :heink:  [:sg-digi421]

JeromeC

Yes, Mac Intel only, that's bad... but i guess that with time it's gonna be harder and harder to find PPC applications for boinc... intel has been in the mac for almost 3 years now...

clm

Yes, but Mac-PPC are still strong computers in some cases.

SG-Digi421

Considering that the Cell Chip in PS/3 is basically a PPC.... but so far only GPUGrid and yoyo run on it. Though it is really a very good architecture.

JeromeC

Of course they are good computers, I only say that projects admins and developers already have a number of platforms to maintain, they may not have the resources to consider also PPC all the time...

SG-Digi421

I don't think we'll crash this server. So far it has performed extraordinarily well and I am very pleased with how the Crunch is getting along so far.

sysadm@nbg

Quote from: SG-Digi421I don't think we'll crash this server. So far it has performed extraordinarily well and I am very pleased with how the Crunch is getting along so far.
I had to agree !

:non: This isn´t a good project for our  "server crash tour 2009"  :pt1cable:
Sysadm@Nbg