• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Overtake of other Teams

Started by SEARCHER, 19 January 2014 à 08:28:48

Previous topic - Next topic

XSmeagolX

Now on #62....

3.5 Mio away to get into TOP50!

modesti

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

By the end of the event, we should have climbed to place 33 

:up: we go :D

@Smeagol: you are faster than I am :D When I began writing, we were only on place 67 :lol:
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

Mete_SG

Just found another quad-core and forced it to join. Maybe this one will make a difference ^^
Crunching for a better tomorrow!

-------------------------------------

How my camera shows me the world.

KrazeeXXL

^it sure will. the more the merrier :D

#58 now for the Charity Team.

Go go go, allez allez allez!

modesti

The Charity Team is now on rank 51.

Let's make it into the top50, and then the top40 !
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

XSmeagolX

modesti

---

KrazeeXXL

Hobbes

In less than 10 months, we could be #1.  Not bad for a team which has been around for less than a month on a project which has been around nearly 10 years. 

JeromeC

We'll probably finish at 33. That's cool, it could have been better, but cool  :D

Mete_SG

I don't know, maybe the pendings will bring the missing 3 mil but from 0 to 33 would also be very cool. It is just amazing what can be done in only 2 weeks. Btw, we are currently delivering more than 20% of the projects daily credits...
Crunching for a better tomorrow!

-------------------------------------

How my camera shows me the world.

KrazeeXXL

modesti

---