• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

New, back again, say hello here!

Started by sysadm@nbg, 27 December 2013 à 20:25:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil1966

Hello !

Crunching with you too.

I would like to crunch a lot of WU's during this Charity Race ..

However, don't know why, my crunchboxes are a little bit slow ...

Hereafter some pics + a link.

If you have an idea how to improve the "crunching speed", don't hesitate ;)

Thank You

Phil1966

Source : http://www.tomshardware.fr/articles/poussiere-PC,5-118.html

modesti

I would suggest something like that:

:siflotte:
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

Phil1966

Thank You for your advice.
But .... sorry .... This type of computer is not (yet ?) available here ... :/
Thank You anyway :D

Will try to restart this one :

Bon Crunch !!!

[AF] otax

Brand new here  :D :frenchy: :hello:

Even not so young ...  :origin:

KrazeeXXL

hi guys and gals,

I'm a bit late to the party. But it's nice to have finally arrived.

#159 for me within the team atm... It seems as I'll have to step up my game a bit.

modesti

:hello: KrazeeXXL,

welcome on board :D

Well, while you will be climbing the hill, I might be descending, so we'll surely meet at some point :lol:
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

KrazeeXXL

thx for the warm welcome Modesti :)

But don't start with the descent just yet. We still have over a week to crunch ;)

JayPi

bonjour, hello, hallo,

i have successfully completed the registration process. Now a I am at the party.

modesti

---

KrazeeXXL

Cool, that you and your armada arrived in the Charity Team as well, JayPi.

peluche

Hi everybody ! :kookoo:

Just back here for a little hello...not possible for me to contribute this year, no more computer

Wish you a nice charity event, cyberkiss to all my friends ! :smak:

peluche

modesti

:hello: Peluche,
how nice of you to come and greet us. :smak:

Wishing you all the best
---

al@ON

"Libre de penser... pensez Libre" :p   =8?()>

modesti

Quote from: modesti on 23 January 2014 à 18:19:56
:hello: KrazeeXXL,

welcome on board :D

Well, while you will be climbing the hill, I might be descending, so we'll surely meet at some point :lol:

:hello: KraezeeXXL,

Well, shall I say "catch me if you can?" :D You surely will: I fell down on rank 80 and you climbed up to rank 83. :oki:
:spown:
---

KrazeeXXL

which stats are you referring to?

I gotcha yesterday already :P according to http://boincsimap.org/boincsimap/team_members.php?teamid=2920&sort_by=expavg_credit&offset=60

well, at least when it comes to RAC. When it comes to overall credits, I'm still way way behind. ;)