• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

New, back again, say hello here!

Started by sysadm@nbg, 27 December 2013 à 20:25:08

Previous topic - Next topic

modesti

I'm referring to the Charity Event Stats here: http://statseb.boinc-af.org/charity/ ;)

My RAC is not that good, I had some WUs from other projects on my main computer and I can only use 6 (max. 7) cores out of 8 otherwise I can't work anymore :/

Edit: we have the same number of credits now (today, 2pm)
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

KrazeeXXL

ha cool. more stats :D

I love stats. the more the better ;)

Quote from: modestiMy RAC is not that good, I had some WUs from other projects on my main computer and I can only use 6 (max. 7) cores out of 8 otherwise I can't work anymore :/

I'm just running 7 out of 8 cores, too. One is reserved for SETI/Einstein. But I'm totally neglecting my energy bill atm and oc'ed the rig to the max. I like to do that to find out the max for a project. Today, I just ran just 6 cores most of the time because I played an online game with a friend.

But I could throw in some NFS WUs for a change. It's our quarter project atm and could need some support. And I nearly reached my goal @50k Credits overall for SIMAP anyway.

modesti

Small goal, KrazeeXXL ;) But maybe just the first one. My goal is 900k on Simap, before reaching the million. But I doubt that I can get there by the end of the Charity :D
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

KrazeeXXL

Since it's a beneficial project, I'm thinking about rising this small goal. It runs very hot on my PC. So I guess now in winter would be the best time to run it.

So many projects and so few cores ;)

modesti

---

modesti

---