• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Badges, Milestones and more

Started by SEARCHER, 20 January 2015 à 13:10:32

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D  Finally, I got my BRONZE BADGE by Project Citizen Science Grid.  ;) Now I look I become my SILVER BADGE too.

:hello:  SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

:D A Milestone, I busted now the 40.000 Credit Line.

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

;) Next Milestone, I busted now the 50.000 Credit Line.

Member of Charity Team

modesti

Congrats, Searcher :oki:

I'm heading towards the 90.000....
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

sysadm@nbg

Sysadm@Nbg

modesti

Congrats, sysadmin :oki:

You're both halfway through to the silver badge  :raviere: :raviere:
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:smak: Congrats modesti, very soon we see a SILVER BADGE by you.  :raviere:

:+1: Congrats Uli (Sysadmin) very soon, you and me become a SILVER BADGE too. Let`s go.   :oki:

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

;) Next Milestone, I busted now the 60.000 Credit Line.

Member of Charity Team

modesti

:oki: Great!

I got the 90k today... and busted the 2000 hours on WUprop. Just 500 hours more to get the app green... :siflotte:
---

SEARCHER

;) More Power modesti   :raviere: :raviere:

:hello: Greetz SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

The green colour is on its way: ~200 hours done since my last message :ange:
I think I should get it in less than 2 days. And that will also change the colour of my first WUprop star :siflotte:

:raviere: :raviere: :raviere:
---

SEARCHER

;) Next Milestone, I busted now the 70.000 Credit Line.

Member of Charity Team

modesti

---

elgrande71

modesti where are you going like this ?
You overtake me  ;)
You crunch so fast  :D

modesti

:hello: Elgrande, you may have a chance to overtake me again. I've got some Edges and FiND WUs beginning to panic today ;)
---