• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Who will make a nice logo?

Started by modesti, 02 January 2016 à 10:45:35

Previous topic - Next topic

modesti

:hello:

This year's "chosen one" is DENIS@home.
The 8th Charity Event runs from January 17th to January 30th 2016.

Who will design a nice logo for this event?
Post your suggestions here :)
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

sysadm@nbg

nur eine Idee | just an idea | juste une idée
Sysadm@Nbg

[SG] iz-germany-timo

Hello....it´s me....   Happy new year @ all

modesti

Welcome timo, and thanks to both of you for your logos :jap:

We have just a little problem: we have no reply from the project admin yet (you'll certainly have noticed that there's no work at the moment). We're also waiting for the reply of the project that came second in the votes of your (SG) and our (AF) forum - MindModeling. So - if you don't mind - let's wait until the weekend to decide definitely.

Sorry for the inconvenience
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

sysadm@nbg

Sysadm@Nbg

aendgraend

Hi timo,

wonderful. I for myself I'd go with your Logo. Glad that at least someone did one.

I got News from Monica in the meantime that we have a positive Feedback from the Admin of DENIS@home, so we WILL have WUs rom that Project. If they won't last long enough then I guess we'll recommend the Participants to crunch the 2nd ranked Project MindModelling@home, but leave the WU-Stream open for DENIS@home.

modesti

Sorry for the late change, but all our attempts to get work failed, so we had to change the project.

The Charity Event will be on POEM (like the 1st one).
---

[SG] iz-germany-timo

ousermaatre

modesti

---

[SG] iz-germany-timo

modesti

Timo, could you make a slightly smaller version (let's say 50%) that we could use for this forum?
Thanks in advance. :jap:
---

ousermaatre