• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Silence before the storm?

Started by SG Joey, 18 January 2009 à 13:00:39

Previous topic - Next topic

jm@rc

my 10 computers will remain on Poem until mars 16th because I forgot to detach them friday and now I'm on holyday :D

congratulations for this amazing "challenge"!

we have done a really good job together!

dudumomo

Congratz !!!!!
 [:al@on:4]  [:al@on:4]  L'AF is finally behind us !!!!!!!  :bounce:  :bounce:

Meteore31

Config actuelle : Windows Seven Ultimate 64bits - Proc Intel Q9450@3,6Ghz avec Noctua NH-U12P SE2 - CV Gainward ATI HD4870 1Go DDR5 O/C + Asus 8600GT 512Mo DDR3 - CM Asus P5E3 Deluxe Wifi - 4Go Ram Corsair DDR3 1333Mhz -

SG-Digi421

Easy enough... perfectly planned for the last day ;)

mvark

Fantastic. We won against us !

SG Joey

would say..

an great charity-crunch...

let's rock it with full throttle til the end today at midnight...

...i'm proud to be an part of this Charity-Team!!!

best RS

gulu

Quote from: 0I have a dream that one day this team will rise up and will be the biggest and most famoust one that ever has been seen,
I have a dream that one day the whole world will see that TOGETHER ist much better than AGAINST each other and all are reaching for ONE goal
I have a dream that all crunchers one day will not be judged by their team membership but by the content of their character, their fairness and teamplay,
I have a dream today.

freely adapted from Martin Luther King, Jr.
[:vtr webjo:3]  :jap:
rien de grand ne se fait sans beauté
rien de beau ne se fait sans humour   - japon

Meteore31

Config actuelle : Windows Seven Ultimate 64bits - Proc Intel Q9450@3,6Ghz avec Noctua NH-U12P SE2 - CV Gainward ATI HD4870 1Go DDR5 O/C + Asus 8600GT 512Mo DDR3 - CM Asus P5E3 Deluxe Wifi - 4Go Ram Corsair DDR3 1333Mhz -

SG Joey

What a great crunsh :)
My pc will run for the SG Booster Account until atleast 0:00 this evening.
Just like a good runner , threw the goal with full speed.

mvark

Quote from: 0I have a dream that one day this team will rise up and will be the biggest and most famoust one that ever has been seen,
I have a dream that one day the whole world will see that TOGETHER ist much better than AGAINST each other and all are reaching for ONE goal
I have a dream that all crunchers one day will not be judged by their team membership but by the content of their character, their fairness and teamplay,
I have a dream today.
freely adapted from Martin Luther King, Jr.
I'm proud to be with you today. Solidarity around a project of science means that humans are better than we thought. You have opened a door, keep it open for a long time.
 :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  thanks to all.

aendgraend

And I'm honored that I've been allowed to crunch with you. I was a pleasure great for me. Thanks for the inspiring Support from all Teams and Members.

cheers
aendgraend

SG Joey

Thanks to everybody! It has been a great experience! We´ll meet again next year!

gulu

congratulation to everyone !
it was very nice to crunch with people from all the world and a lot of teams
see you soon
rien de grand ne se fait sans beauté
rien de beau ne se fait sans humour   - japon

SG Joey

It was a really nice experience, and I didn't think that it would be possible to get so much people in here and work done @POEM.

Congratz and thanks to everyone.
As the founder of S.G in POEM I think I have to go back tomorrow ;)

SG Joey

hello charity team,

congratulations for this result! :jap:

This international Event was an absolute success! ... Excellent!

Many thanks to the organizers !

best regards :hello: