• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Charity Team Signature

Started by SEARCHER, 20 April 2020 à 13:51:26

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

ousermaatre

modesti

Hopefully, there will soon be points on Ralph@home too. :)
I'm crunching some WUs since at least this morning, but nothing seems to have been sent back yet and the WUs show between 3/4 and 1 hour of runtime  :gno: :cavapobienmwa: :idtalacon:
Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

modesti

Tomorrow the first credits for Ralph should appear in the signatures  :moimoi:
On Windows, all WUs are running in an infinite loop and I had to kill them. But on Linux they run all right: already 2744 credits for the Charity Team at this time  :clafete:
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:D RALPH is included modesti

:jap:
Member of Charity Team

modesti

:dance: :bipbip: :dance:

I'll go at least to 5k, maybe 10k  :hyperbon: :hyperbon: :hyperbon:
---

modesti

Success of the Charity Team:

Before the announcement:
Credits on Rosetta: 23,334,913

On 21 April 2020:
Credits: 50,595,541 (+ 27,260,628, i.e. more than we crunched all together during the Charity Event 2018)

MANY THANKS TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS !
---

SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

ousermaatre

SEARCHER

:smak: Good Morning and Hello modesti,

I think you can closed now the Charity Forum for this Year.  ;) The Clean Up by Project Rosetta is now done and the most Participants go now back in her own Teams.

Good Bye to all, until next Year

:hello: Many Greetings SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team