• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Charity race 2010

Started by fr@ntz, 24 October 2009 à 23:19:51

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D Slowly, slowly ousermaatre, I think we not must change to another Project. Today come new Work by Docking and then the Charity Race 2010 starts again.  ;) And when a Project no have Work, I crunch my second Projekt WCG or Primegrid  :siflotte:.

:frenchy: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

ousermaatre

SEARCHER

UPDATE

Good evening and Hello Team,

today the Charity Team busted the 8 Million Credit Line and we have now 350 Members :siflotte: Join now, you can only 5 Days Crunch more with us.

GO, CHARITY TEAM, GO

@ ousermaatre, you are Welcome.
Member of Charity Team

JeromeC

modesti

Hmmm, the info comes a bit late :siflotte:

Results ready to send   0
Results in progress   33,671

Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

jm@rc

can we consider that the Docking server has to be added to the Server Crash Tour 2010??? :sun: :lol:

SEARCHER

:D I hope everybody become some new Workunits for a very big Fight for Docking@Home in the last Days. Let`s start a new Hype Folks  :D

GO, CHARITY TEAM, GO

Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

UPDATE

Good Evening and Hello Team,

the Charity Team busted now the 9 Million Credit Line and we have 345 Members :siflotte: JOIN now, you can only 3 Days Crunch more with us.

GO, CHARITY TEAM, GO

Member of Charity Team

Cal Apone

It seems that docking is out of work units.

There is no work units ready to send and i can only get 0 new tasks. :/

SEARCHER

:siflotte: I see same Cal Apone, but by my PC1 I become 8 new WU`s and by my PC2 I become 4 new WU`s now. So test it too.

Member of Charity Team

modesti

Hmmm, I think we need to hang on with the highest priority for Docking, because each time I'm watching the Server Status, the number of "results in progress" is getting higher.

Right now:
Results ready to send   0
Results in progress   42,619

2 days ago (see above) :
Results in progress   33,671

The mystery of the multiplication of WUs without any "ready to send" :siflotte:

grilled by Searcher :D
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:siflotte: PSSSST modesti, don`t call this here, to many People listen you now  :siflotte:  ;).

:hello: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

modesti

Hum, you're right. I think the term wasn't that good to say that you were quicker than me :siflotte:
But do you really believe that people will think about that:

:lol:

By the way, I won't need any more WUs. I still have 9 for a total of about 105 hours. Fairly enough to last until the end of the race :D
---

SEARCHER

UPDATE

Good Morning and Hello Team,

the Charity Team busted in the Night the 10 Million Credit Line and we have 338 Members :bipbip: Let`s Rock Folks in the last 2 Days and I hope everybody have now enough Workunit`s to Crunch.

GO, CHARITY TEAM, GO

Member of Charity Team

lost68er

Wow! I crunched 0.2 percent of this....
But why are there less and less active Crunchers in Team? Is it `cause the WU`s come a little bit unregularly?

greets lost :gniak: