• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

Charity race 2010

Started by fr@ntz, 24 October 2009 à 23:19:51

Previous topic - Next topic

RLDF

Quote from: lost68er on 29 January 2010 à 21:51:56
But why are there less and less active Crunchers in Team? Is it `cause the WU`s come a little bit unregularly?
and perhaps because the end of the race is tomorrow ?

lost68er

Quote from: RLDF on 29 January 2010 à 23:40:34

and perhaps because the end of the race is tomorrow ?

And why shut the race days before?

SEARCHER

:/ @lost68er,

the True is, everybody is free to Crunch with us or not.  ;) So I was very happy for all Users to Crunch with us, to the End of the Charity Team Race 2010.

:frenchy: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

lost68er

You are ever free to crunch, but I saw, there were less aktive charity team members on from the last weekend, so I thought, it has to do with the WU`s...

greets lost :D :D

modesti

:hello:
Most probably the reason lies in the lack of WUs. Since last week-end you can only get one every once in a while. That may have caused many crunchers to return to their favourite projects. :spamafote:

Last Unicorn of L'Alliance Francophone
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

UPDATE

Hello to all,

the Charity Team busted now the 11 Million Credit Line and we have 323 Members :bipbip: Let`s Rock Folks in the last Hours of the Charity Team Race 2010 and gives the last Power before it`s finished.

GO, CHARITY TEAM, GO

Member of Charity Team

lost68er

And, Searcher, wich team rank on Docking makes that worldwide?
(don`t want to look at the Stats, I want to hear it here at the forum :D)

greets lost :sun: :sun:

modesti

As you can see here, the Charity Team is on rank 9, shortly behind Seti Germany.

Do you think our members have enough cache to put 630k on the table until midnight? :gnu:
---
Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure, temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will do as it damn well pleases. (Harvard's Law, as Applied to Computers)

SEARCHER

:D @lost68er, we must wait what come, but maybe we see tomorrow a surprise  :siflotte:.

Member of Charity Team

lost68er

@modesti: we must hope so, but I can bring (with luck) only one WU `til midnight... :cry: :cry:

lost68er

Yes! last WU reported at 23.58! :D

Got the 22k for the Charity Team...

greets lost :lol: :lol:

SEARCHER

LAST UPDATE

Good Morning and Hello Team,

the Charity Team busted in 2 Weeks 11.357.548 Credits with 350 Members . And we stay now of Place 9 in the Team Stats by Project Docking@Home.

:hello: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

SEARCHER

:D I stay a little bit longer here, first I make all my Workunits from Docking@Home finished, before I change to another Project.  :siflotte: I not like break up Workunits.

Member of Charity Team

modesti

:hello:
You're not alone. I will also finish my Docking WUs under the banner of the Charity Team. And I think it can last for a while, because Simap started yesterday... :D
---

jm@rc