• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

How many People, How many Cores ???

Started by SEARCHER, 15 January 2010 à 10:30:47

Previous topic - Next topic

jm@rc

SEARCHER

:( Sounds not good jm@rc,

why your maschines all up ? No Workunits from Docking@Home or Internet Problems or no Electric about bad Weather in Europe ???
I hope you can start your maschines very soon again and your PC- Armada can Fight for more Credits by Docking.

Greatings and many good Luck
:kookoo: SEARCHER
Member of Charity Team

zwitschi

Why not good, SEARCHER? :D

UP (and running) != DOWN (and out)  :eek:

SEARCHER

:cpopossib: Not good why I confused now,

I see the Smily by the Post from jm@rc and I think him have some Problems.

:jap: So I thank you very much ZwitsCHI, I learn now the Difference from UP and DOWN and I read and unserstand first a Posting and not only look a Smily.

:frenchy: :siflotte: :D SEARCHER

P.S. We ask all, we want have Fun. You see, I look we become Fun. :D :D :D
Member of Charity Team

jm@rc

héhéhé! no no my computers are now crunching some work units! don't worry :D

StargazerGermany

:léjonti:

Searcher -> bed

Maybe it's better after some hours dreaming about some other things ;)

Black Hole Sun

So far, the Roadrunners Charity account displays ... 141 cores!
Among which you can find jm@rc 48 core armada

Beat us !

StargazerGermany

As I could read some Users had Problems here and @ the SG-Forum with checksum errors.

I have 2 Pentium 4-PCs and one AMD Phenom II. The Phenom had no problem attaching/downloading the docking-wu's. The both Pentium4 always got checksum errors during downloading the wu for docking.

I don't know if this could help, but this workaround helped me:
I had to stop docking and set it back. Then I aborted BOINC (and all projects to). After that I deleted the project-folder named "docking.cis.udel.edu" in the BOINC-folder and all (maybe existing) docking-related files in the Boinc-Data-folder, without account_docking.cis.udel.edu.xml (if exist - but it should).
At next i restarted the PC's. Now Boinc could re-download the docking-files without errors.

Don't ask me why and what was done by the PC, that it worked (in my mind, Boinc-realtions to docking just set back to zero); but okay - it dit ...

However (the first P4 is working since yesterday), and now there's one more core for SG-Booster. :)

FalconFly

Hi,

I'm running 76 cores for the CharityTeam...
Scientific Network : 44800 MHz - 77824 MB - 1970 GB

StargazerGermany

76cores?  :eek: I want to be your supplier of electric energy :D

al@ON

Quote from: StargazerGermany on 18 January 2010 à 17:14:14
As I could read some Users had Problems here and @ the SG-Forum with checksum errors.

I have 2 Pentium 4-PCs and one AMD Phenom II. The Phenom had no problem attaching/downloading the docking-wu's. The both Pentium4 always got checksum errors during downloading the wu for docking.

I don't know if this could help, but this workaround helped me:
I had to stop docking and set it back. Then I aborted BOINC (and all projects to). After that I deleted the project-folder named "docking.cis.udel.edu" in the BOINC-folder and all (maybe existing) docking-related files in the Boinc-Data-folder, without account_docking.cis.udel.edu.xml (if exist - but it should).
At next i restarted the PC's. Now Boinc could re-download the docking-files without errors.

Don't ask me why and what was done by the PC, that it worked (in my mind, Boinc-realtions to docking just set back to zero); but okay - it dit ...

However (the first P4 is working since yesterday), and now there's one more core for SG-Booster. :)

Thanx Stargazer for this explanation :jap:... tomorrow I test that @ work for my machine.
   "Libre de penser... pensez Libre" :p   =8?()>

jm@rc

lost68er

Oh,oh!
Server-shutdown at SetiGermany? Can`t access my community site since 2 hours... :cry: :cry: :cry:

lost :cpopossib:

metepuck

Quote from: lost68er on 18 January 2010 à 21:21:51
Oh,oh!
Server-shutdown at SetiGermany? Can`t access my community site since 2 hours... :cry: :cry: :cry:

lost :cpopossib:

Oh, so I am not alone. Well, I'm sure they are working on it.  :)

StargazerGermany

I would also think, they work on it.... in their dreams  :toosexy:
:D