• Welcome to Charity Event Forums.

News:

The Charity Event 2022 is over. Hope to see you again next year.
Das Charity Event 2022 ist vorbei. Wir hoffen auf ein Wiedersehen im nächsten Jahr.
Le Charity Event 2022 est terminé. Dans l'espoir de vous revoir l'année prochaine.

:kookoo: :jap:

Main Menu

THANK YOU

Started by SEARCHER, 31 January 2010 à 10:34:56

Previous topic - Next topic

SEARCHER

:D Good Morning and Hello Team,

the 2. Charity Team Race 2010 by Project Docking@Home is finished now. So I think it`s Time now to say THANK YOU for this great Event.

Thank you for the Administrator`s from Team L`Alliance Francophone and Team SETI.Germany who created this 2. Charity Team Race 2010.
Thank you for all Helping Hand`s who make Statistics, very nice Logos and many many more.
Thank you for all Participant`s who Crunch the last 2 Weeks by the 2. Charity Team Race 2010 with us.

:siflotte: But by all Happiness, about over 11 Million Credits, the 9. Place by the Team Statistics by Docking@ome, all Overtakes from another Teams and many many individual Statistics, I think we not forget the biggest Thing by this 2. Charity Team Race 2010. In the last 2 Weeks so  many Members, from many Teams and many Countrys, Crunch and Fight`s in ONE TEAM . And we found the last 2 Weeks many new Friend`s , so I say this was biggest Thing in the last 2. Weeks. And this was the Message for the next Charity Team Race 2011  :siflotte:.
I hope, I can see you all again here very soon.

:hello: Faithfully SEARCHER

Member of Charity Team

Keyx

Thanks to the organizers and Users for the Charity race
Merci,Thanks, شكرا ,謝謝 ,谢谢 ,Grazie, Dzięki ,Bedankt ,Gracias, Ευχαριστώ ,Tak ,Kiitos , با تشکر  ,Teşekkürler ,Danke , Obrigado ,ありがとう ,Hvala ,धन्यवाद , Spasibo ,Спасибо , Asante , Köszönöm , 감사합니다  ,  Grazzi ,   

Salute   :D Keyx

jm@rc

congratulations to all the participants

:bounce: :clafete: :bipbip: :gloiraseti2: :pakitooo: :yahoo: :wayne:

MO

I thanks also the organizers and Users from Charity-Team and hope i see you all for the next Charity-Project!

:jap:

Regards    :hello: :hello:

MO / SG Germany
Seti Germany

JeromeC

It's been a great race ! Next time will take a project that can handle all of us during the 2 weeks (mmmm, is this possible ??) and we'll explode this score !!! :D